Testimony christian example | which strengthens faith

Testimony christian example | which strengthens faith

Testimony christian example

Examples of Christian spiritual testimonies that strengthen the faith of believers in the Lord Jesus about the conversion of a drug dealer

"What can a person with a high school diploma do?" This scream often filled my ears. My words that night will never be forgotten. Out there, there are many people who are successful even though they don't feel like school.
Even junior high school diplomas should make me successful. This reason was my determination to go to Batam, a city where I hung my hopes of being able to boast of my parents, with the title of success that I would win.
I think it's easy, it turns out that hope doesn't always match reality
As a man, I always think that I can do anything as long as I want to try hard. Without hesitation I went to Batam, a place that I had never even visited. I started working as a technician with a salary of Rp. 900,000 per month.
At that time, that amount of money was only enough to cover everyday life. How can I be proud of my parents by being successful, I said. "Eh, Robert, work till this late, don't you see the money?" A friend's words interrupted my thoughts.
Not that I don't want to succeed, it's just that this situation seems to me that I haven't been fortunate enough. "Here, how about just selling this? Selling to 70 thousand guests, you just give me 40 thousand, "my friend bargained while offering a small package of ecstasy.
I started work as a drug seller

Testimony christian example | which strengthens faith
Examples of Christian spiritual testimonies that strengthen the faith of believers in the Lord Jesus about the conversion of a drug dealer

Although in doubt, it is inevitable that by selling these drugs, my opinion can increase. I began to enter the night world, peddling plastic by plastic medicine to the guests. My opinion gradually began to improve, without fear of being caught by the police at all, I became a well-versed person at that time.
Of course I don't just sell it, I often use these illegal drugs. When under the influence of these drugs, there is nothing more enjoyable than having a husband and wife with a partner. I also lived in a 'gathering kebo' with a woman.
The encouragement of parents makes me have the heart to lie to my parents
A lot of talk here and there that says my life is not right on Batam. This reached my parents' ears. They forced me to go home immediately and live with them. With my current life, of course I immediately refused.
Insistence and coercion are always expressed by my parents. It feels hot to hear this ear. This made me decide to pretend to go home by bringing my wife home. In fact, the woman I brought was just a friend of my 'gathering'.

Testimony christian example | which strengthens faith
Examples of Christian spiritual testimonies that strengthen the faith of believers in the Lord Jesus about the conversion of a drug dealer

The death of you made me go back on the right path
Shortly after the incident, you left us and your family. This made me very devastated. Never before have I felt like I please him. Gush in my mind to leave my current life.
I pondered in my room, there was a song, which I remember so much today. "I have died and left my old way of life ... Everything is useless and meaningless again ..." I realized that my life was still long. I cried so much, praying for forgiveness from God.
I have disappointed you, now I don't want to disappoint Mama. I want to make him proud. I told God, if I want to get up, I want to leave my whole old life. There was no easy word at that time. It often occurred to me to go back to those times. For three weeks I have lived with very little money.
I feel worse because I don't have anything. Amid reflection, I remember a friend of mine named Robby. He is the person who took me to Batam, also introduced me to the world tonight. I heard, he has changed and knows God's love and truth.
Hope is always there, because God is with us
After I decided to go to my friend, I learned that his job was a photographer. By believing that God accompanied every effort I made, I began a career as a photographer.
Now, I am a father of two children and the husband of a very beautiful wife. Because of God's love, my task now is to love those who have made my days beautiful. This is the fruit of repentance that I have experienced. I believe that the love of God will always flow in my daily life.
Source: solution




Testimony Christian, testimony christian song, testimony christian ford, testimony christian example, testimony christian faith, testimony christian definition, christian testimony and experience, testimony about christian life, christian testimony anxiety, a christian testimony, a christian testimony example

No comments:

Post a Comment