Christian real life story about Eksanto Linus

Christian real life story about Eksanto Linus : Crazy Blind Bandit Yours


Christian real life story, Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity

Starting from a group of bandits beatings, St. Linus eventually suffered permanent blindness. At-blow hard on the eyes have been known to damage the nerves pengelihatannya. Although it has become blind, he is familiarly called this Eksan still not want to be underestimated. He was a person who did not want to be pitied anyone.
"I was as a man, I was not happy when anyone who cried for me, let alone someone who says he wants to take me out of my problems. Although the condition of my already bad, I should still be considered good and great, "he said Eksanto experience.

He tried to live as before occasionally. However, he became victim of insult, ridicule and deception of his friends. The condition is increasingly making him worse, hope vanished for the blind as it seems.
The only thing that can be proud of its expertise Eksan is playing the guitar. An invitation to play on stage a band with fellow music enthusiasts also sseakan raise fallen back. There is personal pride that arise due to the flattery of people would play his guitar talent.
"The community's young people are enjoying my guitar, so they support me so that I can be a champion favorite".
Nothing lasts forever. Pride and honor will be gone as well. Blindness still slammed into the lowest point of life, insulted, demeaned and humiliated. That is often accepted Eksanto. As hope has gone, no longer have the pride that should be retained and suicide is the only way to end the suffering.
"I felt what I was doing at that time had no value. So I tried to end it all by ending the way I live, "he concluded.

Christian real life story, Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity
Unfortunately, the action Eksanto to commit suicide by using an electric current failed miserably! He is still alive. Not that he was grateful for the second chance at life by believing in God. Conversely, Eksanto increasingly damaging her life became a bandit who live without benefits.
Life expectancy is long gone from her life as growing into a sprout emerging from a seed that is dead. Plans to visit a sick friend's house became God's plan for Eksanto that his heart be opened undergoing restoration.
"At that time I was with a friend went to the house of my friend who is sick. And I got in, eh was in the house was no worship ".
Who would have thought, Eksanto willing to share his feelings to people she does not know. He claimed no longer useful and only a man who was nothing more than a blind man who lives in vain. 'You get to know your potential, you can hone'. Eksanto sentence realize that life is not over just because the conditions he experienced. "It turns out that there is hope, there is something that can make me rise kmebali," he said.
His musical talent was being developed Eksanto. No need eyes to play, but just need a genuine feeling of creating each tune. Yes, Eksanto rebuild the ruins of hope that has been lost with a useful life for others.
"That's when I decided I no longer live my life long. I like easy to hate, disappointment and so on. Not easily discouraged. I always expect appreciation of people and I now want to receive something good from God ".
Currently, Eksanto become teachers of music for young people in the surrounding neighborhood. He was also the inspiration exemplary that physical limitations do not preclude a person to work and be useful to other people. He believes that God is always with his life until whenever. Because God is good and will always be good.
Source: jawaban.com/Linus Eksanto


Christian real life story, Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity

No comments:

Post a Comment