Christian True Story

Christian True Story of Erwin Wibowo


Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity 
Here is a post about Erwin Wibowo were revenge for being hurt many women. Hurt because women cheated repeatedly make Erwin Wibowo determined to revenge, especially to women who are not committed to the relationship. He is getting hurt because every woman who dipacarinya just looked treasures and sheer convenience of a man, which he was not yet able to provide. "She just wanted to treasure or she wants to be pampered, made comfortable. That's what made me finally hurt the woman. So I want revenge, or supposing spill my heart ache with the reply, especially to women who are already committed, "said Erwin. From experience repeated failed relationships, Erwin began to turn into men giving false hope (PHP). The women who became victims approached feeling. Is a pride if he could decide unilaterally woman. Because it makes other people feel the pain of being hurt by people they care is considered as a major achievement. Unfortunately, it does to the satisfaction of a number of women over time causing discomfort in the heart Erwin. Feelings of guilt made him increasingly disoriented. Fortunately, the feeling of intruding perceived Erwin eventually gradually recover.

Through the invitation of a colleague, Erwin also attend worship together. Unexpectedly the word of the Lord rebuked Erwin gently. "" You have to let go of forgiveness to those who hurt you. Because if you forgive them, God will forgive you ". After I listened to the word of God, I feel what I used to chase, that to get love, I gain so that people can love me, it's just pointless. What I do to them just sheer futility, "he explained. Hurt once he feels and acts the wrong he did to women victims feelings of his heart was no longer burden. "Although I had not yet found the companion of life, but I felt that time had found peace. I already know the direction I want to go. I feel I am determined to move anywhere. I was not alone anymore in this life ". Erwin was committed to meinta apologize to any woman who has never harmed. He also had to release forgiveness to the former who had hurt her. Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity Erwin began a new life back. He then became acquainted with a woman, and not long from there they then committed to fostering households. And this time, Erwin was deeply grateful because marriage really blessed by God. Not only that, he even got the abundant blessings of God, both a blessing of happiness, finances and offspring. Currently, he lives happily with his wife Rosalina Putu Diana and only daughter. Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianityhristian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story,
 the "After I got married, precisely in 2011, we were blessed with a daughter. And since then we start over my newly repaired all outstanding by Jesus Christ. Very grateful to Jesus Christ who has been taking care of me during my life, which has allowed my days ago. It's all because of Jesus Christ present in my life, "said Erwin. 

Christian real story, the true story of Christian, the Christian story, the real story, the story of Christianity Source: Jawaban.com and Erwin Wibowo

No comments:

Post a Comment